Friday, April 14, 2017

Typhoon days

It is a typhoon day. It is rainning outside. The mountain side like covered with moist when I glance outside from the window.

The office building don't have many working people as usual because a lot of companies are close due to the effect of the typhoon. Our company belongs to those which don't follow up the called from the government.  Since the typhoon is landing at 1 o'clock pm.  When we get up in the morning, cheap nfl jerseys, the rain and wind is not very heavy and strong.

I got to known that my home town Shantou is more affected this time. I hope that the typhoon can pass soon. The working and living life can be as normal too.

Staying at home and drinking tea silently when it is raining dog and cat outside. It would be enjoyable too.

In the end, I hope every body takes care self at the extrem weather days.

No comments:

Post a Comment