Friday, April 14, 2017

My worst teacher

We met many teachers in the course of our long learning career while time passed away. Each of them is not identical, and some of them gave me knowledge and principle, the others may give me an unforgettable experience.
Though the one you hate who hurts you ever, he is still a special person which one lives in your heart with a unique way.
My worst teacher is a man of middle-sized and medium height with swarthy square face, always wear brunet unsightly clothes and only a pair of shoes. It is all said that beauty is the eye of the beholder. On the contrary, provided that you loathe dislike a person and  loathe all the things about he. The most I can't stand is he always calls our name in class, like stupid swine and so on. Meanwhile,cheap nfl hats, we can't understand his thoughts. The most terrible is that he passed all the buck to us when we failed to work out the math problem and lashed our hands with branches. As far as I can see, it is too painful to stand so that I remembered the whole memory till now. Differently I not hate him at all now.

No comments:

Post a Comment