Wednesday, April 26, 2017

pretty uniform

Yesterday,son took the new uniforms back home.I was surprised to see how pretty they were!Good style and good quality,cheap oakley sunglasses, the best I have seen.We bought two summer suits in order to change wearing everyday.He likes them very much and washed them first by himself in the washing-machine.Even one suit after one suit,he said he did this not to put into wrong pairs.Such a careful and track-minded boy!His school works so timely,send out uniforms so quickly and arranges everything so reasonably.This early morning,it rained heavily,but now shines much.
Son has just come back from the school and told me they finished the exercise perform,and he was the leader in front of the boys.hh,I am so happy and know how careful he always is at school.
Son looks a bit different in uniform,of course,gave me a feeling of grown!
Son has more new friends,so happy for him,new students,new teacher,new school,new studying life and new mood!
I am expecting son to get more changes in the new school,to be independent,to have his own opinions and to be mature.
I hope son needs me less and less,cheap jerseys, yeah,he did.
Then I will get less worried when he learns how to pretect himself and adapt to everything around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment