Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Wisdom and Knowledge

Nowadays, I read an essay named Wisdom and Knowledge, which wrote by Bertrand Russell who is a great man. Russell was one of the greatest philosophers, mathematicians, liberal political theorists, and authors of the twentieth century. His point about wisdom and knowledge on the essay is extremely difficult for me to understand. nfl jerseys cheap, Perhaps I need more life experiences so that I can read the great man's mind.
As far as I can see, wisdom and knowledge are different but there are no doubt that they are related to each other. On the one hand, it will be better to accumulate knowledge with wisdom and half the work is with doubt results. cheap hats, On the other hand, competent knowledge is beneficial for using the wisdom in a sense of comprehensive vision.
However, what really troubled me was a question asked by my English teacher "But how do you get it?" after I told her that wisdom was the ability to deal with the problems, cheap nba jerseys, was the ability to identify the true or false clearly and had a great foresight about life. There are nothing more to say. I just stammered.

No comments:

Post a Comment