Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Riding the bike and Running.

There are many people have been planning this year how gona start, either from works or from the exercise or from travelling, some people have started to change the job which clearly no interest and is not suitable for long time, this is the time after spring festival they have been ready to good posture and pass to everyone around them a nice picture for this year.
Tiger has asked me many times where I want to go for travelling this year, like every year in the past we went to two or three places a year either go aboard or in the domestic famous spots for a couple of weeks.
This week I got the call from my classmate Ms Jiang to check when our walk group can be starting in Olympic park, since the last year we did once a week jogging in 5km more in the every Tuesday morning, unfortunately one of classmate got serious sick, we had to stop heavy and strong exercises instead of some meetings in door.
Regarding sports, in order to realize my dream and don’t lost my face in No 3 triathlon club Beijing, I have to mention here how gona plan this year including Swimming, Riding the bike and Running, to let my performance getting the improvement.
My mom is getting old, just got the information her health was not good at the last week, my sister in law took care of her for the days, I will have a plan how to show my loves for my family.
A Yi has been back from her hometown, the mother-in-law and I have been rescued from heavy house works, the next step we have to think about how to take care the baby after my daughter return back to her work, the day will be coming soon in the begginning of April this year.
This and that there are many things need to plan after Spring Festival, I believe everyone has the same as my things, hopefully all of us have a great begginning of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment