Saturday, September 10, 2016

Who has good ways to learn English better?

On every morning,I would listen to CNN news for at least half an hour to improve my listening level. But I find that when I meet a foreigner, there is still a large part of conversation that I could hardly understand,besides, when I talk with a foreigner, I really do not know what to talk about. I always fear that my topics may not attractive or too tedious. To promote my speaking skills, I would choose to read some materials in order to improve my pronouncement,fluency. However,after starting a English talk with others, my sentences and words look too pale and simple. I feel my stategies applied to English are not that effective,so now I need some help and suggestions from friends here. Looking forward to your precious advice.Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment